Work with us to build a more racially just Minnesota where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
Led by People of Color and Indigenous (POCI) thought leaders and experts, MnEEP uses a race equity lens to develop and advance networks, practices, research, and policies to dismantle racism in education and build a more just, equitable society.
Programs & Services
- Race Equity Thought Partnerships
- PELSB-Certified Cultural Competency Training (CCT)
- Speaking Engagements: History, Current Data, Trends, Transformative Goals, etc
- Training in Developing Race Equity Counternarratives
- Communications and Messaging Strategies on Race Equity
- Advisory Services on Research-related Race Equity
- Strategic Planning/Facilitation with a Race Equity Lens
- Race Equity Based Policy Analysis and Development
- Professional Development Related to Stakeholders, Including Family and Parent Engagement
- Planning/Facilitation of Cultural Community Engagement
- Co-Creation of Race Equity-based Activities: Institutes, Networks, Coalitions, and Frameworks
- Cultural Competency Training (CCT) and Culturally Responsive Teaching Pedagogy, Strategies, and Curriculum
- Digital Equity Training
- Systems Change with an Equity Lens
Meet MnEEP's multicultural, multiracial, and multilingual team of race equity professionals
Contact us to learn more about our services.
We look forward to hearing from you!